Sunday, June 24, 2012

Gardening Disaster

Who knew?
The lovely plants that I have been encouraging...the looky likey  periwinkles, the  surely maybe are hollyhocks, the viola looking things... nope,they are none of the above, they are all WEEDS!
How would I have  known?
 Hedgerow Plants is what I have called them the last two days...
But actually weeds.
Am going to have to pull them all out and start again.
This is VERY upsetting.
The Hubby thinks this is very funny.
Maybe I will leave him and go and live in a country where I know what weeds  actually look like and he can stay here and do the fecking gardening seeing as he did live here till he was 26 and has an Oxford degree and I left here when I was three and  had no idea about plants apart from Bill and Ben  The Flowerpot Men and Little Weed?



No comments:

Post a Comment