Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Gravity

I do love movies.

Mostly any movies, horror movies not so much, twighlight  movies...no, I think not, Sci Fi movies...sometimes.

So, Gravity.

Sure you have read the wonderful reviews.

Here is mine.

First of all, it is a big amazing deal for me to see a 3 D movie.

I have only ever seen 2 so far, and there was just me and the children in the cinema oohing and aahing and trying to catch objects , and ducking and diving as they came towards us.

The Hubby could die of embarrassment.

So, Back to Gravity.

3D...10 out of 10

Plot:

Suffice to say that at one stage I actually wished that Sandra Bullock would die.

Reality:

Ha ha ha ha ha 

Let nobody ever tell me ever again that one of my favourite movies, Air Force One , is far fetched.
Or that Olympus Has Fallen is far  fetched







No comments:

Post a Comment