Monday, December 6, 2010

Poor Foxes

I wish I could feed the foxes, but I have been told that this would be a BAD THING.
It's soooo cold and the poor things huddle beneath the ferns at the bottom of the garden. I was thinking, perhaps I could get a nice doggie bed for them? Surely that can't be too bad? I am worried that they might eat my squirrels if they are starving. Now , THAT would be a Very Bad Thing. But what if I feed them and then I move out at the end of our lease and the next people have a baby and the foxes eat the baby?
The Dutch Neighbour is always moaning about people feeding the foxes, so maybe enough people are feeding them? I don't think so, they look very hungry to me. When they are in the garden, I say 'hello little foxes' in a very loving way. So far they just GLARE at me, but I am hoping they will get to love me too.
Probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment