Friday, December 17, 2010

Snow!


Well, after all the promises, the snow was initially disappointing. See first pic, which is a kind of snow I have never seen before..polystyrene balls! Very Odd.
Then the snow stopped, and started again, then we had a BLIZZARD, and just look! All my footprints from earlier on have FROZEN! How cool is that? I was feeding the poor wee birds, in case you need to know why I was hopping around in my bare feet in the snow.
There is something truly wonderful about being barefoot in the snow. I love it.
The Hubby is working from home. He apparently does not appreciate the ten minute snow update. He wants to know what part of WORKING I don't understand. I thought he would like to see how much snow I was covered in after standing outside for 3 minutes. Or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment