Sunday, December 18, 2011

Culture Vulture


Nice Bum!
 So lovely , going to the ballet! Tickets to the Nutcracker were my birthday gift from Dr Lauren and Darling Simon.
The costumes had £10 000 worth of Swarovski crystals sewn onto them. It was a wonderful night indeed.

Quite the funniest thing..in the interval (during which, for some odd reason, the Poms all buy ice cream?? It was bloody freezing!), anyway, there was a chav girl, on a date with a non chav guy. Eavesdropping, (as I am wont to do) , this is what she said....

A) She would rather have gone to a musical
B) Ballet is boring
C)You can stick your Sugar Plum Fairies and Tutu Boy up your arse.

Quite made my night, as she went on in this vein for at least 10 minutes.
I rather liked Tutu boy!

Leicester Square was crazy...millions of people, such a buzz, I am going to miss that so much!
I love coming home late on the trains with all the drunk/fabulously dressed/ many and varied people...last night there were 3 Saffas  doing mean things to a Hamleys Xmas Bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment