Friday, May 18, 2012

Bargain Books

After my annoying experience with the 20p bus thing, I arrived at Cambridge station.
Bought a coffee to drink on the train, got a free Choc Chip cookie.
Bought a book (£7.99) , only to be told at the till that if  I took a newspaper (The Times), not only would I get the book for £3, but also got a free bottle of water.
Fabulous.
Got on the train and read my free copy of The Metro (newspaper for my saffa friends)
Whilst on the train, logged onto my ipad with the free wireless.
Arrived in London.
Whilst waiting to meet up with SA Sam, saw the stars from the new movie Freerunner , and took pics of  Tamer Hassan.
After a fab lunch at Wagamama's ,went to a pub, nice waiter said "buy 2 glasses of wine, get a free bottle"
Read my free edition of The Evening Standard on the way back to Cambridge.
Got to love London!!


No comments:

Post a Comment