Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Candy Crush

I make no excuses for my gaming addiction. I have been playing computer games since 1986 when there were actually no graphics involved, or a mouse...or sound...I love my games.

The Gorgeous Son played games from being 3 years old, due to Bad Influence from his mother.

But Candy Crush! 

In the light of other games I have played , it is quite simple. I played Venture with no graphics, The Famous Brother and me mapping our progress on graph paper. 
Leisure Suit Larry, Kings Quest, Police  Quest, Lemmings...I played them all.

Just to let you know what a serious Candy Crush Addict I am, I am on level 382.

Darling Simon  plays really serious games. There is going to be a problem because Baby 1.0 arrives at the same time as the PS 4.

Even Plants vs Zombies 2 is paling into insignificance next to my Candy Crush Addiction.
Hay Day has been abandoned.

Only a new Chicken Invaders may lure me away ......







No comments:

Post a Comment