Monday, December 30, 2013

Bus trip

I had occasion to go into town today to sort out my new iPhone, kindly donated to me by Dr Lauren seeing as she has a new iPhone 5 
Took all day, Lordy! 
But anyway almost done.
Spent quite a while on the bus, and have noted something.

The ordinary folk,  stylish folk, everday Cambridge folk, these are the ones who never speak to me.
Those would be the Village People previously mentioned in other blogs .

The really odd people with  tattoos on their faces, wearing interesting clothes, truly alarming headgear, 
sporting  injuries of a distressing nature, those are the people that speak to me.

I have decided this is due to my mad hair.

And my Saffa Accent which I thought I had lost, but apparently not, as pointed out to me on the bus today by a young man who had a snake tattooed on his face.






1 comment:

  1. Perhaps us normal Cambridge folk don't talk to you because we don't like your horrendous attitude towards "village folk" whom you seemingly want to fuck so much. Or maybe they don't like your continued use of unnecessary profanity and generally horrendous attitude. Perhaps, and this is a polite suggestion, you should fuck off home, or at very least please leave our kind and friendly County.

    ReplyDelete