Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Best shop in the world

No, not Harrods, although I will discuss that later!
A shop called See-Woo.
It is the biggest, most fabulous Chinese shop in the world. You can but anything, from edible tree fungus to Chinese crockery and furniture. The till slips print out in Chinese and English, and it is so cheap.
I bought bean sprouts, a large piece of ginger, 12 chopsticks, lychees, gunpowder tea, cost me £3.
Of course Paul is moaning becuase I insisted on bringing all my Chinese crockery over with me. As it happens I can buy it all here, cheaper...who knew??
I made a fab Chinese meal for Simon's folks. They came to have diner because we weren't invited (us old fogies) to Adam's 30th. Just as well. Everyone got terribly drunk and got home after 3 in the morning and were very hungover on our family trip to the Greenwich Meridian the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment