Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Smoking

OK . This NHS smoking thing is very interesting. For all the SA people who know my smoking habits, they will be KAK impressed that I am not smoking.
I truly think that this is a good thing.
(well not truly... but a bit)
The NHS pays for a councillor, a whole major big deal give up smoking thing for anybody in the whole country who wants to stop smoking. It's actually amazing.
Of course we have the ' only giving up because Dr Lauren is so jolly bossy and horrible'
not the 'I really want to give up smoking' , smoking'
I am still at the 'want to snatch the cigarette out of a smoking person's hand' stage
and the ' smokable stompie next to the bus stop is fine' stage
|But have not actually smoked for more than 2 weeks

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment