Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Reading Group

I may have been a bit mean about The Reading Group in previous blogs.
I was comparing them to our Book Club which is obviously the best Book Club in the whole world, and nothing like a reading group.
So, not fair then.
I LOVE my reading group.
I am sorry that I was a tad mean when I first went to Reading Group. it's just that it was all a bit different for me.
Oops..italics? how did that happen?
Anyway..I like Reading group . I like that we read the same book, I like that the librarian chooses it for us, and that we have to read it, like it or not. I love the discussions by all the different people on the same book. I have been invited to a xmas open house by a member of the Reading Group on the 12th December. Is my very first invitation out here in Greenwich!!

ooops in all my excitement have set the smoke alarm off cooking pork chop.......bloody hell

No comments:

Post a Comment