Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Sunglasses

The Poms are so into the wearing of jackets and scarves and stuff in case it gets colder. Which is fine....and I have learnt from this.
BUT... today, coming out of Sainsbury's ..the sun was shining, and the poms are like 'oh my god what is that, i am blind , i cant see...
It is SUN
Have sunglasses.
Admittedly I am usually the only person in the whole of the UK who wears sunglasses .
If you can wear a whole wardrobe in case it gets cold, surely you could wear sunglasses in case the sun shines...
It is still a bit odd that I am usually the only person that wears sunglasses.
The Hubby says rude things like 'pretentious tw*t' which I think is a bit unfair, I am sensitive to the light.



1 comment:

  1. Like a vampire - sensitive to light - do you sparkle or do have a ring like in the vamp diaries???

    ReplyDelete