Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Weather Update

I have not posted a weather update since June...

Remarkably restrained of me , seeing as the weather has been properly crap.
This is apparently the worst summer in living memory (or so the locals say)

Indeed, it has rained and rained and rained....reminds  me of the Cape, its not just England that has the rain.
Once, in the Cape, during one of MOTHER's visits, it rained for 6 weeks.
Now, that was hell.

But, yes, it has been a bit bloody unrelenting here this year.
Nonetheless, there have been sunny spots.
The Olympics had great weather on the day we were there.
And last Thursday. And this week Monday.

I find myself usually very forgiving of the bad weather when a good day comes along.
Today is not one of those days.


No comments:

Post a Comment