Friday, January 18, 2013

2013

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to my Poor Neglected Blog.

Indeed, I have so adapted to Pom society that I have very little to report.

Nothing much is new to me anymore. I have very few problem areas, the pants/ trousers thing is still an issue...but otherwise, all good!

One Important Thing...

This year, for the first time ever, we had Xmas at Dr Lauren and Darling Simon's Own Home.
Can you ever begin to imagine what that is like for parents? To have their own child host Xmas? In their very own grown up home?

Totes Emoshe , as they say here!

They did the most fabulous job ever. the Hubby and I were so proud!
We did have a wee hug and weep together.
Don't judge us until this happens to you!!

Another first, on a different scale...de iced the car.
Not so much fun actually. Cold cold hands.
But very effective de icing spray.
In SA, when the cars iced  up, we poured boiling water onto the windscreen???
Wtf were we thinking?

Weather here has been fabulous! We are halfway through January and so far it really truly has not been cold.
Ok, I will admit that I no longer think of zero degrees as being cold, but in the context of winter, you have to admit, it's not that bad.

Ok..fair enough...I have gone over to the dark side....













No comments:

Post a Comment