Monday, January 28, 2013

Imperial v Metric

It's tricky. I have difficulty myself with metric v imperial.

Not , obviously, as much difficulty as MOTHER.

For the last three years I have begged, asked, told MOTHER to drink more water.
Suddenly, upon her arrival in SA, she has decided that this , after all is a fabulous idea.
She told me that she has drunk 5 litres of water every day since she arrived in SA.

Surely she would have drowned by now?

Also, she says my sister in law has lost 14 stone.
WOW!
That is pretty impressive.

During MOTHER'S stay, prior to her leaving for SA  to stay with The Famous Brother, she was less than impressed that I made her smoke outside in the snow , with the door firmly closed.
To keep the heat in.
We have a strict No Smoking Policy at home.

If she has told me once, she has told me a million times, how lovely it is to smoke in the heat in SA.
Whenever she likes, wherever she likes.

Well, she returns here in March, week with me, still cold, still smoking outside.....
Hee Hee. If I can't smoke, nobody can smoke....








No comments:

Post a Comment