Sunday, March 31, 2013

Wedding Castle Weather Report

Never again will I complain about the weather here Down South.
Bloody Hell it is freezing  'Oop North'
Not helped by the fact that this was the coldest weekend in 50 years.
Still..not complaining too much, the snow looked lovely...rather snow than rain...

Wedding outfits are bought in advance.

On the Historical Evidence that last year it was 18+ degrees, my wedding outfit consisted of a silk dress with a short sleeved jacket.
Looked lovely.

 NOT PRACTICAL.

Snow Snow Snow.
Cold Cold Cold.

Not helped by the fact that The Hubby HURRIED me into getting ready, telling me that the shuttle bus to the church was arriving at 11.30
(at 11.15 he told me this...)
I was almost ready, had put on the panty hose, but not knickers, was rushed to the wedding in minus 5 degrees , literally froze my ass off for the rest of the day.

 Not funny.
The Bride was so brave, had outside in the snow photos taken in her lacy no sleeved dress...they look beautiful, so all worth it.

All in all, wonderful.
 Hallmark moments as I stood in the snow with frozen tears on my cheeks....











No comments:

Post a Comment