Friday, May 22, 2009

Home Sweet Home

The good news is that we have found a place to live. Having walked the daily 500 miles, we found an apartment in Greenwich Millenium Village. It is walking distance to the O2, the tube and Sainsburys. It is on a bus route with buses every 8 minutes.
It has a garden. Well, it has what is called a garden here. It is actually a patio with a bit of grass around it. It does look out and lead to a large eco park with a river and duckies and birds and hopefully not frogs.
Inside we have 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, a lounge, dining room and kitchen. This sounds very grand, but it is all squished in to a very small area. Still, it is the biggest one we have seen. There truly is room to swing a dog.
I love the furnished places here. This has everything! Down to the last teaspoon, and the dishwasher to wash it in. So...on the 27th we move in.
The bad news is that I seem to have swine flu.

1 comment:

  1. I am having so much fun reading this blog. JP told me about it on twitter - I am grateful! So I started with "arrival" and am working my way back chronologically, because it is important to do these things correctly. :D

    ReplyDelete