Wednesday, March 24, 2010

House (B)




This is House (B)
House (B) has 3 beds as opposed to 2 in House (A)
2 bathrooms as opposed to one bathroom which is about the size of a medicine cabinet. No work to be done as opposed to redo the whole bloody house.

Both these houses are in the same street. In fact, House (B) is in a better position. Both houses are on the books of the same estate agency


House (A) is more expensive than House (B)
The stupid agent did not show me House (B)

Is it any wonder I get cross???

So tomorrow I am schlepping all the way out again to see House (B)


Oh...and the final thing..... Guess which kitchen is in House (B)

Click to enlarge


House (A)'s kitchen...this it IT. I had to squish into a corner to get this part of it in, that's how small it is. There is a sink behind where I was standing.Then there is an afdak in which one would put the white goods.

AAAAARRRGGGHHH KAK!!






No comments:

Post a Comment