Monday, March 15, 2010

Mothering Sunday

Not Mother's Day...Mothering Sunday. Does that not sound so much more warm and fuzzy than Mother's Day ??
For my first ever UK Mothering Sunday I was Mothered all over with the most wonderful, thoughtful presents and my children with me all day and flowers and an amazing meal in a WOW! restaurant, and a (traumatising) movie at the 02 cinema.
Was Fabulous.
And Darling Simon ALMOST called me Mommy....well, he wrote it on the flowers card, so it ALMOST counts as it was from all three children.
Also, in case anyone is concerned, yes, I did send a very nice card and gift to The Mother, who received it on Friday...the speed of Royal Mail still frightens the shit out of me.
Post it Thursday....BANG! Arrives Friday.
My flowers from the children arrived on Sunday. On a Sunday??? How amazing is that?
And the weather... just saying, not actually a weather report, BUT on the way out to our movie and dinner , did not freeze to death.
HA! Is Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment