Thursday, March 25, 2010

Houses (sigh)

House (B) was quite acceptable.

Am going on Saturday to see Houses C, D, and E ...all in the same road
I am liking this road. I am liking the distance from London (not too far away)

I am HATING the stupid fecking agent who made me go by myself to the house today, again in the fecking rain.
But, on the up side , I have come to some practical realisations.

Houses in England: a case study

Small
Ugly
Expensive


Solution:

Small is easy to clean and heat. You can only have one visitor at a time.
Ugly can become relative. Some houses are uglier than others. I will find a less ugly house.
Kak en betaal. It is a good investment


Gardens in England.

Large and neglected
Non existent
Totally over the top with koi pond, windmill, shed, steppy stones, bird cages and so much kak you cant even move


Solution

Divide into small pieces and fix a bit at a time.
Don't buy a house with no garden
Phone Oxfam

So! Bring it on...I am ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment