Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Tesco

Well, for the first time ever I had quite an uncaring and rudeTesco delivery guy.
Not only did he not open the door when I pressed the buzzer, thus making me have to go into the lobby to let him in, he did not help one bit to unpack .
(this is not in the Tesco delivery person job description, but most of the guys at least make an effort)
He did not ask me if I had any bags to recycle
He did not apologise for the one substitution
And , worst of all, he BROKE my jar of Cornichons
What , may you ask, is a cornichon? Indeed , you may ask. It has taken me a YEAR to be able to order this very common or garden item on my internet shop.
I eventually find out what the fuck they call them here, order them, and then they get broken!
I sieved the glass out and we ate them anyway
So I am not saying. If you know anyway, you are worse than a smartarse.
If you don't ...Ha! Welcome to my world.


No comments:

Post a Comment