Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Things that are sad (after some brandies)

Very Sad Things

A Very Sad Thing is that although I know all the words to all the songs in the world, and have even written a musical play, I cannot sing.
Everyone says that anyone can sing...no they can't. Not me. Not a bit.
An Even More Sad Thing is that I like to sing so much and I have to do it all alone otherwise everyone laughs at me . And all by myself I can sing anything. And even more sad and pathetic is that my children loved when I sang to them until they got to about 4 and heard other people sing.
That is a Very Sad Thing.

Another Sad Thing is Cousin Janet , who we are going to stay with in Spain. She is lovely and wonderful and is just so much like my mother -in -law (her aunt) that it makes me sad.

And another sad thing is the 'Stuck on you' movie that I am watching.Will they separate? Will Meryl Streep help them? Will they find true love? Will the girlfriend still love the other guy whose name I have forgotten (not Greg Kinnear) when she finds out he is a conjoined twin??

What the fuck is Cher doing in this movie?

Lordy!







No comments:

Post a Comment