Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Friendly Surbiton

Well now. I am settling into village life here in my wee dolls house.

I have joined the library reading group, first meeting 28th September.
Yes, same formula...we all read the same book.

I have also joined Fat Club, although they don't like it when I call it that, but that's what it is. The official name is 'Weigh-to Go'
Have joined a writing group- first meeting on Friday.
Nobody can say I am not making an effort.

Anyway...very exciting...today I had coffee with a New Friend.
Not to take away from my lovely Amiga Jane and Welkom Friend Charlotte , but a POM Friend whom I did not even have to ASK to be my friend.
She is also in Fat Club. We are actually the thinnest people in Fat Club.
Thin being a relative term here. But if we do have to discuss it, we are thinner by about 30 kilograms. Not that Fat Club has any idea what a kilogram is. They all talk about Stones. What the fuck is that? Although, I must admit I was kak impressed when one fatty said she had lost half a stone. It sounded like an amazing achievement. Big Deal. I have also lost half a stone.
It is about three kilograms.
Whoopie Doo
The bloody 32 yoghuts I bought probably weighed 3 kilograms.

It is a great pity that ironing doesn't burn off more calories.





No comments:

Post a Comment