Friday, September 3, 2010

Last word on Recycling

I realise I have been going on a bit about recycling, much as I went on a bit last year about weather. So this is the last you will hear on the subject unless there is a cataclysmic recycling event.
I am buying this dustbin for the kitchen, bringing my bin total to 9.
This is basically to help The Hubby and to help in winter when it will be too cold to go into the bin alley every 5 minutes.
So...
back to the weather.
Which is GLORIOUS. I wanted to do some gardening today but it was too hot so I had to wait until after 7 when it cooled down a bit. At the minute (as they say here) it is 9 o' clock at night and I am outside with a vodka and cranberry juice basking in the (somewhat pathetic ) light of my garden solar lamps.
Waiting for The Hubby to return from Dublin. He will be here any minute...yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment