Friday, September 24, 2010

Winter wardrobe

This is a very complicated undertaking.
At the minute, all our winter clothes are sealed in vacuum bags (squishes a whole wardrobe into a 2 foot block)
Summer clothes take up much less space. So now I have to start thinking about vacuum packing away the summer clothes.
There are many reasons I do not want to do this right now.

1) Is it actually going to stay cold?
2) We still need some summer clothes to create layer wearing for autumn.
3) All those winter clothes in the vacuum bag are going to need to be ironed.

3) is my main reason for not wanting to start this process.



I may soon have to unvacuumpack the winter duvet.
It is about 12 degrees here tonight, which in my new Pom terms is not cold.
Nowhere near putting the central heating on yet, but I have put on socks and a cardigan.

No comments:

Post a Comment