Friday, May 27, 2011

More Domestics

I now have stainless steel wipes, computer and TV screen wipes, think I am sorted in the wipes department.
Also in the microfibre cloths department.

www.lakeland.co.uk

Has to be the best shop ever.

There is every single labour saving device known to man in that shop. A solution for everything. Cleaning made easy for us Poms who do our own housework.

I have never before invested in these things. How many Saffa 'madams' would consider buying all this stuff for the maid to use?
Or spend over R1000 on an iron?
 I make my life easier for myself without much of a thought to cost. This does not make me feel bad.
I do feel bad , however, that I did not give enough thought to making cleaning easier for Gertrude when she worked for me.
Especially the crap iron. I feel really bad about that.



No comments:

Post a Comment