Sunday, October 2, 2011

Crazy Weather

Today, again, crazy weather...27C ! Warmer than Bloemfontein, warmer than Jo'burg, warmer than most of the world...(well perhaps not the WHOLE world)

 Warmer than where MOTHER lives, and MOTHER is moaning and bitching about the rain...me, I have fuck all no sympathy, as The Famous Brother did say he would pay  for MOTHER  to go to South Africa again, from October to February.

Nonetheless, I don't live up North, so  today I am wearing shorts and a T shirt.
Is that not amazing?
Well, luckily the blog is not visual, so you don't have to see me in aforementioned shorts.

Yesterday we had a BBQ, all the children, Dr Lauren and Darling Simon , The Gorgeous Son and The New Girlfriend and Broken Ankle Man and Lovely Wife Jo.
Actually Lovely Wife Jo is also Dr Jo, so she and Dr Lauren bonded and ended up with no sympathy for  either Poor me or Poor  Broken Ankle Man.

I Love Broken Ankle Man.

Sure he thinks I am a mad old bat.
Personally I think we are suffering with Dr Lauren and Dr  Jo being Dr's and maybe seeing worse injuries and
stuff than  our Broken Ankles.

HA!







No comments:

Post a Comment