Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Wardrobe Change

Today was the Big Day.

Eventually I unpacked the winter wardrobe after having threatened to do it for the last 3 weeks.
Still and all, it was so hot upstairs  (heating not on, but sun streaming through the windows) so here I was , sweating, packing away the shorts and T shirts and summer jammies.

If it is hot again all week , we are screwed.

Stupid vacuum pack things, I had to iron all The Hubby's jerseys (who knows anyone who owns 10 jerseys? Jumpers? Whatever?)

Had to iron all this last year's  vacuum packed stuff , did draw the line at ironing the winter jammies. Am trying to get less anal.

Went outside to cool off and watch the Watership Down that is my back garden these days. Fox , sunning himself and scratching like crazy (looks very mangy)
Squirrel very demanding while I was trying not to scare the fox away, jays eating the revolting dried meal worms that I will never buy again..yuk!
Massive black crow that was actually quite scary.

So..today was a clothes management day. All the cupboards and drawers are sorted. (coincidentally, got a charity pick up bag for clothes  today, fetching Thursday)
Also organised all The Hubby's clothes in the wardrobe...long sleeved shirts/short sleeved shirts/ trousers/

Ha! I said trousers! Not pants!

Speaking of pants, must be a man thing, but The Hubby has winter/summer undies.
I have never had this issue. Go figure.

Dr Lauren bought a fancy smanchy Ted Baker Coat...still too hot to wear it!
 I have cleared the coat rack of summer hats and pashminas, making space for scarves  and coats.

And still...the warm weather persists....








No comments:

Post a Comment