Friday, November 18, 2011

Estate Agent Job Description

Ok now this has pissed me off big time.
I am actually REALLY CROSS
In words that probably are not bloggable.

After 3 years of living in this country, I have for the first time come across a RELOCATION AGENT.


An Agent who actually knows the area, cares about your criteria, understands what you are looking for... Bloody Hell! How hard can it be?? This is what we did!

I am sooo going to ask this company to let me work for them. I am actually  quite excited at the fact of me, working for them, showing them how realty works...

Fine, in the meantime , they will work for me...
Let's not try to be too Saffa about this... R10 000 is not too much to pay if you can find  someone who is not a total doos...
Remember last year o faithful bloggers? Do you want to suffer that again?
I think not.
So...think about R10 000 , as commission for working with me? Doesn't sound so bad now huh??




No comments:

Post a Comment