Monday, November 7, 2011

Winter a coming...

Not too bad...I can still sit out with my morning coffee and my squirrels at about 8am (darkish)
Still no need for shoes or slippers...but a nightie has been replaced by jammies.
Not for inside..dear lord, the combination of 2 hours worth of central heating a night and menopause does not require winter pyjamas.
Still not getting why The Poms moan about the weather...we are into November! And still barefoot weather!

I did buy a waterproof jacket . (after the Scotland and Cornwall experience of finding out my jackets were not waterproof)
So! I have a Fuchsia colored jacket, with hood, insulated, ready for all snow sports, built in gloves (this is my best!  How cool is that? Sleeves with gloves! Never ever seen that before!)
On the technical front:

Crystal Densely Woven Shell Fabric
Woo Hoo! Apparently, is Chic...yet Practical! Will keep me dry...and looking great! Good luck to them. I have never yet looked great , maybe I could sue?
Also, my new jacket has  a Volume Adjustable Hood. A Snow Seal System. A Water Repellent Zip. (??) A Google Pocket. (??) A Communications Pocket.  Adjustable Storm Cuffs. Single Cinch Draw Cords ( no idea) Utility D ring \no idea)
Also..VENTING
Zipped pockets
Detachable braces
Stretch waist (this may be good)
Preformed Knee shape
Integrated  Snow Gaiters (gaiter?)

A JACKET! IT IS JUST A BLOODY JACKET FOR FUCK'S SAKE









No comments:

Post a Comment