Sunday, November 20, 2011

Winter?

I do think it is winter now. Today was 7C and really foggy...proper London Pea soup fog.  Not actually very cold..I went to feed my squirrels still in bare feet, but with a cardi on. So, not too bad yet.
At 5pm it was pitch black midnight dark. So, yes, I think winter has arrived!

Other issues of the moment..I cannot get my flipping font back to normal..no idea what happened, so we will be experimenting with different fonts

My mouse is broken. I cannot get on with the stupid touchpad thing. However, due to the miracles of the British Postal Service, my new mouse will arrive tomorrow.

After all the excitement of The Hubby's new job in Cambridge, I am slowly waking up to the horror of changing addresses, packing, ....and leaving London.
Am going to lie down now for a bit......




No comments:

Post a Comment