Monday, July 30, 2012

Olympomania ...Zoink!

I do love Boris, he couldn't have put it better!

And Olympomania indeed it is, we watched the opening ceremony and ended up feeling very patriotic and Pom Like.

Admit I was a bit worried at the start as to how they were going to sustain the green and pleasant land bit for three hours, and did announce to The Hubby that if Morris Dancing started I was going upstairs for a bath...but, suddenly,  ZOINK! Fabulous! Loved it all.


The TV coverage is amazing and I am holding out some hope that Team GB is going to get a gold sometime soon...the Saffas have one...

On the 11th we are off to see the diving semi finals, so very excited.
May indeed be a cheaper event than I thought seeing as due to an architectural design problem only just discovered, our view may be somewhat obscured by the curve of the ceiling.
Already we have been offered the following:

Full money back
Partial money back if we are not happy
Less money back if we are somewhat happy.

PRICELESS!

I am happy enough just to be at the Olympic Stadium, have the whole experience, wear the T shirt....

How much can you not see in High Diving?
Zoink!





No comments:

Post a Comment