Saturday, July 14, 2012

Soup of The Day


Very interesting soup that I bought for The Hubby. Myself, am not fond of tomato soup.
This soup indeed, does contain 1% vodka. This amazed me as it did not come with a warning and did not set off the 'alcohol, glue, paracetamol,sharp objects ' alarm at the till.

Tesco has missed the trick on this one, children all over the country are going to be able to buy this soup and get trashed with no heath and safety checks.
 (still, does say that this soup equals 1 of your 5 a day)

I am actually going to bring it to their notice.
The reason I am going to do this is because of their dof alcohol restraints.
If I buy alcohol and the person on the till is under 18, they have to call a supervisor to approve the sale!!
Never mind that I am obviously over the age to be allowed to buy alcohol...the first time this happened , I was quite flattered...an ACTUAL ALARM goes off!
But, no, sadly, not for me, for the sweet 17 year old till operator who needs permission to sell me a bottle of brandy!
Hee Hee , they are mad!

No comments:

Post a Comment