Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Movies

We have been married for 30years.
In these 30 years, we have been to the cinema..what? 
1000  times?
Too much?
500 times? 
We always go way way early, which I hate. I hate the adverts. I hate the trailers. I hate sitting waiting for the adverts and trailers to start.
Ideally, I would like to arrive in a darkened cinema, one minute before the movie starts.
Ideally, The Hubby likes to be in the cinema at least 15 minutes before the adverts start.
I have always, but always, finished my popcorn before the main feature is even near starting.
ONCE, just ONCE in these 30 years, have we arrived late.
We missed the first 5 minutes of Apollo 13
The Hubby has never forgiven me. 
It ruined the whole movie for him.
Now we go early every bloody time.
And we have to stay till the very very last credit has rolled.
I am a saint, let me tell you.



No comments:

Post a Comment