Monday, May 20, 2013

Totes Amazeballs


Birthday card that I bought...I must admit that I do love the way new words and phrases enter our vocab.

 I love  "Well  Jel "  

Even more, I love "totes emoshe" and I do use it all the time...when a movie is sad, with tears in my eyes, I look over to The Hubby, do the fanning thing, and say "totes emoshe..." 

I don't think we should be scathing of the new slang ...it's fun! 

And of course, Totes Amazeballs is my favourite! 
Not that I use any of these phrases apart from in the bosom of my family. Or in my head. Or on my blog.

Do not actually want to look like a total tit. 
Am far to old to be getting "down with the kids" 
The kids in my family would probably disown me if I was out in the street talking like a homeboy.

Still would like to go on record as being  a very cool person . And accepting of TOWIE and Chelsea phrases.
Even though I had to google the meaning of 'Reem '







No comments:

Post a Comment