Monday, May 27, 2013

Ouma

Indeed, I am going to be an Ouma! 
Dr Lauren and Darling Simon are pregnant.
I have known this FOREVER, Dr Lauren skyped me and  showed me the Pee Stick.
It has nearly killed me not to tell everyone in the  world.
We are so very excited! 
Sadly, Dr Lauren does not like my name suggestions.
Jerusha , I think, is a lovely name. It is the name of the main  character in Daddy Long Legs
Aisling, also  I like.  Madison. Wakefield . (This has been denied seeing as Wakefield is a town close to where Dr Lauren lives, fair enough. )
Any names, if you can add  " En Vennote "  after the name, "and associates "  , for the 
Poms,  these would be bad names.
So. Madison Doy "en vennote"
Wakefield Doy "en vennote" 
Not doing well so far.
But , still, so very excited! 
Anyway, so far, the baby scan photo looks just like me! 





1 comment:

  1. I got all out of order again so I could say CONGRATULATIONS on becoming an Ouma!! Now back to August 2010...

    ReplyDelete