Wednesday, October 21, 2009

en route to Argentina

Unbelievably , it is cheaper to stay overnight in an hotel near Heathrow than take a taxi from across the water where we are. When I say hotel, it was actually a pod. The bathroom was 1m X 1 and a half , in this space was a shower, a loo and a basin. For SA readers, smaller than a Formula One.
It was a bit claustrophobic, and I was by myself (the hubby being in Dublin) . I was also totally neurotic about missing my flight, so hardly slept a wink.
I thought that if I died in the night, it would not be good, for many reasons
I was wearing only socks (couldn't be arsed to unpack and mess up my suitcase.)
I had a pizza and a kit kat for supper
My reading material was 2 really crap magazines (worse than You magazine) that a woman on the tube gave me, and a Joanna Trollop book.
What kind of an impression would that give at all?

No comments:

Post a Comment