Sunday, October 18, 2009

Lovely Cottage



This is the real cottage, it was wonderful.All the mod cons , yet still in a field. Not in a village, just a row of 3 cottages and a few more being renovated, and that was it. I loved it. I loved seeing my cousins after all these years , we had a fabulous time and got trashed every night. Managed to survive sharing a room with MOTHER without smothering her in the night.
Nearly didn't get there seeing as I didn't understand a word the train person was saying so went past my stop. But, in this fabulous first world country, at the next stop I got off, waited 10 minutes for another train and was back where I should have been. Even out in the mielies, the train system is great.
Everyone in Yorkshire of my age is called Susan. Is very odd.

No comments:

Post a Comment