Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Bien Buenos Aires

Oh no no no time to blog, but this is a FABULOUS place.
My Spanish is getting better.... better enough for me to read the words on my expensive dress I bought in bloody high street London, KAK expensive dress, has in gold writing a little phrase.
A little phrase that up until now I had not even noticed. With my new extensive knowledge of Spanish , I can now translate the phrase, the phrase written in gold embossed writing on my dress. It says "Estoy como esta cabra."
Translation
I AM LIKE A GOAT

I can now never wear this fecking dress again
Goat my ass

1 comment:

  1. (previously commented as threeteeate) lol oh thankyou! Like a t-shirt i had once with 3 chinese characters, finally found a friend to translate it "a thousand years of.. oh, ah,,, yeah I don't know" and she never did tell me. I never wore it again. terrified i was asking for a thousand years of something I didn't want even a second of.

    ReplyDelete