Thursday, October 1, 2009

LLoyds TSB

I always wondered what TSB stood for, now I know, it stands for The Stupid Bank.
Was a lovely day, sunny ,warm, I walked the 500 miles into town listening to my itouch thingie, happy as a lark...popped into the Antiques Road Show, went to the market and bought a vegetarian meal, spinach and beans from an Ethiopian stall, (well yes, of course vegetarian..it is Ethiopia after all ) Was very nice BTW.
Happily walked into LLoyds The Stupid Bank for my Pre Arranged appointment, and that is when my happy day ended. Eventually the manager asked me to leave and I said no and he, being 13 years old did not quite know how to make me leave. So I stayed and called head office on my cell phone and then marched off. I stopped and bought a diet coke, a cherry diet coke and a lemon diet coke (its a bugger not smoking when you are cross) then STOMPED the 5 hundred miles home, after 100 miles I realised I had left my brand new cell phone and my oyster card in the Cafe . Or whatever they call them here. Corner shop or something. So I stomped back and they happily gave them back to me. Amazing. Cheered me up no end. Went to the Antiques Road show again, and took the bus home. The Bus crashed into the pavement and the doors wouldn't open. I was beyond caring and just turned up my itouch. By the time it was my stop the doors were working . The other people were very cross. Couldn't hear a thing. I love my itouch.

No comments:

Post a Comment