Sunday, October 25, 2009

Shopping


Jumbo is the name of the Pick 'n Pay/ Sainsburys/Asda whatever.
(why? is not Spanish? No elephants here)
Different names, different food, different prices...kak cheap...jeez!
I have never seen such fabulous meat.
Amiga Jane's hubby made a fabulous meal, Lomo and Bifi de Chorizo, was the best meat I have had for years. Or maybe ever.
San Pedro de Yacacucho is the most wonderful wine on the planet. Officially. (Will take some home for The Hubby)
We ate by candlelight. Not for the romance, more for the power failure.

The market. Tegre, Porto de Frutus, fabulous stuff, leather, knives, good food,Toffee apples covered in popcorn (?). The weather was great and we had a wonderful time.
So much to tell... but too busy to blog!
Lunch at O' Farrells was fabulous.....see pic, yummy yummy
I had dinner at Miranda's with Wedding Mark and Pato (mi favorito de Argentina Amigos)....and got all the way there and back in a Remis with my ever improving Spanish. Amiga Jane's house number is Mil trescientos ochenta, wasn't too sure where the Barrio was, but as soon as I recognised the area, I said Circa! Circa!
Stupid driver got the idea eventually. Even though I could say whole fecking number of house, driver (woman ) could not read numbers. Cost me at least an extra 5 pesos . Less than 1 pee I think.
Carajo!







No comments:

Post a Comment