Wednesday, April 14, 2010

eyebrows

It is a sad thing, but if I don't wear my glasses , I can't see my eyebrows. If I do wear them, I can't pluck my eyebrows.
Due to the 70's , I have very little eyebrows left.
Although hair seems to grow everywhere else on my body, my eyebrows have never recovered from being plucked into a very thin line.
Against my better judgement, after the hair at Toni and Guy, I had my eyebrows threaded. I did point out to them that I am not comfortable with the spit thing. They took this quite amiss. Nobody seems to pluck eyebrows anymore. This threading seems to be all the rage, performed by gypsy people with odd accents.
I tried to keep an eye on how close the spit end of the thread was getting to my eyes , which is very difficult to do. Had to peer through half open eyes , into the mirror.
It was very sore actually, but this may have had a lot to do with my pointing out the spit problem.
Never again.
It can not be a good thing to have spit so close to your eye and then on top of it to pay £25 for the procedure.

No comments:

Post a Comment