Thursday, April 8, 2010

Native

That is me...just about a native pom.

I am no longer traumatised by on line grocery shopping.
The tube is a doddle
So is the overground
And the bus.
I say 'text' and 'mobile'
I think £50 for a blouse is an acceptable price to pay
15 degree is very warm
130 m sq is a large house


I have found 2 houses, one we can afford and one we can't
The Hubby has a Very Important Interview which will make our choice of house easier.
Not that it matters all that much, because after all this time either house will do, they are both fab.
AND, both of the agents involved are quite acceptable.
I was quite rude to one of them, but she is thick skinned (or, more charitably) forgiving.
I, on the other hand, have not quite forgiven her, so will make an offer that forces her to cut her commission.

AND, I have a job!
How amazing is that?
We are in negotiation about the salary.
I will report back when all the details are ironed out............is NOT an estate agent job!



No comments:

Post a Comment