Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Fabulous Townhouse

Well, the Greedy Fuckers #2 are still not giving in, but all is not lost.

Today I took The Hubby to see The Fabulous Townhouse and we are both decided that if we can get enough money together, this is The One!
So I told The Stupid Agent to report back that The Very Acceptable house will be on hold until further notice.

Was out all day looking at houses, managed to have only one smallish temper tantrum and told agent how she should work, which did not go down so well. Have realised that here, the agents work with the Sellers (which for some odd reason they call The Vendors) and not the buyers, who they probably just call The Idiots. Would not like to dwell too much on what they call me.
Have 3 agents now who have passed me on to other members of staff. Is fine, I don't care.

Agent who showed us The Fabulous Townhouse is not too bad. A bit short on info about the property, under the odd illusion that Dr Lauren lives with us (no attention to detail) but did offer us a lift back to the station. We said no, seeing as by some miracle, summer seems to have eventually arrived and it was warm.
I wore my summer calf length pants and a T shirt and flip flops, with a light jersey around my shoulders, just in case.
Luckily I did as it got bloody cold suddenly on the way home.
The Hubby was not cold as he wore a long sleeved shirt an a jacket.
He has turned into a sissy baby pom.

He did offer me his jacket, which was very gentlemanly.

No comments:

Post a Comment