Thursday, January 13, 2011

2011

Happy New year!
I realise I have been neglecting this blog somewhat... the theory is that I am just about a pom now, and no longer need to blog, but every time I say this I get e mails telling me to go on.....
So...bear with, bear with... I will try to carry on.

So! Happy New Year and all. If, a hundred million years ago, in Welkom, anyone would have told me that I would be spending the new year in my fiftieth year in a pub, with Welkom Friend Charlotte, in London, smoking weed.....well! Who knew??
Amazing..and quite wonderful actually.

Today, I went to the hairdresser, Had a HALF PRICE voucher...still cost me £40. And, although my hair is OK, I do look like Justin Bieber which is not a good look actually. Seeing as he is 14 and I am 50.

Luckily, I have not yet gone terribly grey, just have a few silver hairs, otherwise I would be bankrupt, cannot think what a colour would cost if a cut and blow is so expensive...actually, they say 'cut and style' here.

My new hairdresser, 'Danielle' has been to SA 5 times. She goes to Middleburg.
How odd is that???




No comments:

Post a Comment