Sunday, July 10, 2011

Babies

There seem to be a lot of babies about at the minute, today I was nearly run over on the pavement by a triple buggy. (twins and a slightly older one)
Nobody says pram, or pushchair, it is a buggy.
People leave their buggies all over the place, and nobody steals them! It's incredible!
Obviously, without the babies in them, but they are outside front doors, doctor's rooms, supermarkets..moms put the buggies downstairs in the luggage thing on the bus and go upstairs...

One baby/toddler issue that drives me insane, everyone says Nursery.
I am fetching the baby/ toddler from Nursery
Baby /toddler is going to Nursery.
Pre prep children also go to Nursery.

In my head, and hopefully I don't say it out loud, I add SCHOOL!
Nursery  SCHOOL!
Is another Saffa thing I am going to have to get over .

No comments:

Post a Comment