Thursday, July 7, 2011

Dr Lauren

I am very happy to have been a teeny wee help to Dr Lauren in her studies.

So far, I have had Parkinson's, children with asthma, Downs Syndrome and  febrile convulsions, have learnt how to put on a condom (we had no bananas, so we used my pestle) I have had a bad result to a cervical test, a liver function warning,a child with cystic fibrosis, and a  HRT counselling session.

No matter how stupid my questions, Dr Lauren had an answer for everything.
She is going to be a wonderful doctor.

You may not know this, but as part of the examinations, ACTORS act as patients to test would be doctors.
How cool is that?
I think I would like that job.
I am very good at it.
I am taking full responsibility for Dr Lauren being a fabulous doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment