Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Who moved my Cheese?

As you know, from my earliest shopping expeditions here, the variety of goods available is mind boggling.
Not so for cottage cheese.

There is Natural. (naturally)
Chive & Onion    (boringly)
Pineapple             (Disgustingly)

THAT'S IT!

I brought this to the attention of the dairy merchandiser in Sainsburys who was so offended that I had criticized her department that she made me wait ages while she looked it all up on the computer to prove to me that that was it for the whole country.
She did find one with strawberries, but I guess that was a special for Wimbledon (yuk)

Waitrose has the same 3 types. I really don't understand the pineapple thing.
Managed to restrain myself from saying  "Well in South Africa......"

I have bought the natural, and will make my own flavours.

Stupid.






No comments:

Post a Comment