Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Moaning Minnie

OK, I am going to stop moaning and bitching about Cambridge now.
I am sure it is a very nice place with very nice people.

Here is my list of things to be happy about.

1) The Hubby comes home every day instead of commuting to Dublin
2) I have 2 more rooms in the house that I didn't have in Surbiton
3) I have a garage and a loft
4) I have a bike

And here is my list of things to moan about

1) The Hubby comes home every day instead of commuting to Dublin.
2) I have 2 more rooms to clean. Also, they are stupid rooms..ie conservatory and
    spare room that is now the Ironing Room
3) I have never been so far away from The Gorgeous Son and I hate it.
4) There are no squirrels and even the birds hate me
5) My blood pressure is a hundred million over a thousand so I am probably going to drop dead any minute..............aaarrgghhh.................clunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment