Tuesday, February 7, 2012

No more laundromat!

Fabulous! I now have a brand new washing machine (thank you New Landlord Clive)
 It has a 'shirt' cycle...very cool.
Also, worryingly, a 'baby' cycle Never mind...don't have one of those.
 Seeing as I now am able to wash at home, I have spent the last few days washing and ironing.
The spare room is now the ironing room. Or the 'i ' room. In which I have my i pad and my i ron. Ha ha ha...very funny, but cannot take the credit..this was Amiga Jane's joke.
 Anyway, I have been watching " Call the midwife" as I have been ironing, it is a fabulous programme.
 Watched "The Exit list " tonight, dear lord, my nerves...it is a quiz show with a twist, amazing, but awfully stressful. Nonetheless, as the day grows to a close, The Hubby and I retire to bed, electric blanket on, hundred million tog duvet over us, and we listen to a podcast on my i touch, one earbud of the headphones each...how very sweet is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment